There are 5 types of Membership, each one carries a different fee. You may change your type of membership at any time by contacting the membership secretary.
1. Full playing membership £95. This entitles you to play outside during the summer season (April-Sept) as well as playing short mat during the winter months (Oct-April). Providing there is no maintenance being carried out the outdoor bowling facilities are available at any time for members use i.e. “Roll up practice” (We do have a rink booking arrangement). You can also enter both outdoor and short mat competitions.
2. Short Mat membership £50. This entitles you to play short mat bowls during the winter season (Oct-April) and enter any short mat bowls competitions.
3. Junior membership £18. This entitles those under 18yrs old to participate at this reduced fee with the same entitlement as a full playing member.
4. Intermediate Membership £30. This entitles (those 18 years to 21 years) old to participate at this reduced fee with the same entitlement as a full paying member.
5. Social membership £10. This entitles you to join in the fun at our social events, come along and support competitive matches and buy drinks from our bar.